Engage and motivate young people
To be successful, young people need to develop skills such as; thinking; taking responsibility; and making the most of their potential. MTa’s Youth Development activities help students; enhance self worth; feel included; develop interpersonal skills; understand success; and enjoy learning. The tasks drive students to come up with innovative solutions and ideas without worrying about the difficulty of the project. The tasks can be structured in different ways to suit different abilities and personalities, and the time available. Students become more confident and learn to work together to solve problems which, at first, might seem too difficult.
Learning is developed through guided reviews based on numerous worksheets provided in a comprehensive Teachers’ Manual.
MTa Pass is ideal for:
- Students across the spectrum who need to understand how to make the most of their potential when working with others.
- Citizenship and PSHE, Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Personal, learning and thinking skills.
- Year 6 students who are preparing for secondary school.
- 12 to 18-year-olds who are disillusioned with, or don’t seem to relate to, elements of mainstream education.
- Gifted and talented students aged 8 to 14.