- You’ll be able to use MTa’s experiential learning tools to deliver powerful sessions in areas such as team skills, leadership, problem solving and communication.
- You’ll be able to use MTa's 'Learning Arena': a nine step process for facilitating experiential learning
- Gain an insight into effective facilitation: what is and what is not helpful
- You will have identified how you can be a more effective facilitator
- You’ll be able to provide engaging and thought provoking experiential learning
- You’ll be able to facilitate effective learning reviews
- You’ll be able to run complex experiential activities with ambiguous and uncertain outcomes
- You’ll understand how to use MTa’s most popular experiential toolkits to deliver powerful learning
- You’ll be able to help participants link their learning to the workplace
If you’re a trainer or a facilitator and you’d like to learn how to master MTa's materials, deliver better experiential learning, improve your facilitation skills and learn how to make your training more engaging and participant centric then this is the workshop for you. You don’t need any previous experience facilitating experiential learning, but you do need an open mind. Our workshops always attract a healthy mix of consultants, L&D professionals and lecturers.
Our open MTa Masterclasses are facilitated by Jamie Thompson, owner and Principal Facilitator at MTa.
Known for his engaging and empowering style, Jamie has now shared his expertise with over 1000 facilitators and trainers from 37 different countries. Corporate trainers and facilitators leave his training programmes being able to confidently deliver experiential learning activities and make the most of MTa's tools.
Jamie has plenty of experience to tap into and share. The creative activities that he and his team have developed are now used in over 100 countries, by 1000s of the world’s leading organisations. He has personally designed activities and facilitator training programmes for high profile companies such as Emirates Airlines, Saudi Aramco, Nissan and Verizon USA.
Jamie’s creative approach is combined with a rigorous corporate and academic background. He started his career with Deloitte’s Strategy Consulting Practice in 2003, and joined MTa in 2008. In 2016 he won the EU Excellence in Human Resources Scholarship from Leeds University Business School to further his study of Organisational Behaviour and Organisational Psychology. He's stayed on at the Business School as a Leader in Residence and Guest Lecturer and retains an academic interest in team development and facilitation
- All participants attending the 2 day Masterclass course will receive MTa Certification and can use the 'MTa Certified' logo.
- Candidates must be present no less than 95% of the scheduled time.
- On the final day of the programme all participants will be expected to facilitate a short experiential task in a small group setting. Participants will need to demonstrate they can apply the MTa principles and approach.
- All participants will have the opportunity for a 1:1 coaching and feedback session with Jamie after the programme has been completed.